Make plans to join us online, as New Morning School blasts off with a new format for its 44th Auction. The event takes place online from May 15-17. Here are the details.
A welcome message and how to participate in our online auction
Welcome to our online auction, we are glad you are here! This is our 44th annual auction…with a socially distant twist. This year we are offering the same great merchandise, supporting the same great school, all from the safe environment of your homes. In addition to our variety of items for sale, we are also able to receive cash donations through this online platform.
We appreciate the generous support of Plastomer Corporation and NYX, Inc, our Presenting Sponsors, in addition to all of our sponsors and advertisers. A complete listing of all of our sponsors and advertisers can be found here. Their steadfast support was instrumental in the pivot of our event. Happy bidding and Thank you!
- Our event opens for bidding at noon on Friday, May 15, 2020 and closes at 6pm on Sunday, May 17, 2020.
- Merchandise is organized by category- there is something for everyone! We still have Mystery Bags!
- You can create an online account to bid by following the prompts.
- You will be contacted by our volunteer auction committee within approximately one week of the conclusion of the event to arrange receipt of your items.
- We can ship gift certificates and deliver merchandise within a 30 mile radius of Plymouth, Michigan. We can also arrange porch pick-up of items at our school. If you live out of area, we are happy to provide delivery or pick-up coordinated with a local family member or friend. Social distancing guidelines will be followed for all merchandise distribution.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text at 248-345-3185