The 44th annual auction for New Morning School takes place Saturday, March 28, 2020 at Laurel Manor in Livonia. The theme for the event will be “Space Odyssey.” A silent auction begins at 5 p.m., with a seated dinner to follow at 6 p.m. and an 8 p.m. live auction.
- Purchase tickets: Here is a link to the auction sales website.
- We will be adding more forms and lists here as we get closer to the annual event.
The auction is the school’s most important annual fundraiser. Parents and community members work all year to procure quality merchandise and plan the evening, which includes dinner and drinks, exciting silent and live auctions, as well as camaraderie among the 500 guests.
Important Links and Forms
The documents below are pertinent to the NMS Auction. Click on the links below for more information or to download forms.
- NMS Auction Advertising and Sponsorship Form. Advertising and sponsorship contract.
- IRS Tax Determination Document. The New Morning School Auction is fully tax exempt, detailed in this PDF.
- Auction Donation Certificate. In addition to merchandise, household and personal services are always very popular auction items. Lawn care, cleaning, organizing, auto care, chef and photographer services are among the many services to offer. Download this form if you have merchandise or services to provide.
- Special Donations Form. Adopt-A-Gift funds are cash donations used to purchase items to complete exciting auction packages for maximum popularity and value.