The 43rd annual auction for New Morning School takes place Saturday, March 9, 2019 at Laurel Manor in Livonia.
The theme for the event will be “The Fabulous Fifties with Pearls and Pompadours.”
A silent auction begins at 5 p.m., with a seated dinner to follow at 6 p.m. and an 8 p.m. live auction.
Reservations are required by Feb. 7, 2019. Please RSVP to (734) 420-3331.
- Purchase Auction Tickets
- Click here to view the auction wish list for items to donate or to solicit for donation.
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
Important Links and Forms
The documents below are pertinent to the NMS Auction. Click on the links below for more information or to download forms.
- IRS Tax Determination Document. The New Morning School Auction is fully tax exempt, detailed in this PDF.
- Auction Donation Certificate . In addition to merchandise, household and personal services are always very popular auction items. Lawn care, cleaning, organizing, auto care, chef and photographer services are among the many services to offer. Download this form if you have merchandise or services to provide.
- Special Donations Form. Adopt-A-Gift funds are cash donations used to purchase items to complete exciting auction packages for maximum popularity and value.
- Absentee Bid Form.. This is for use in bidding for auction items for interested parties not in attendance.
The auction is the school’s most important annual fundraiser. Parents and community members work all year to procure quality merchandise and plan the evening, which includes dinner and drinks, exciting silent and live auctions, as well as camaraderie among the 500 guests.
More items will be added to the website as we get closer to auction time.