New Morning School’s series of week-long summer camps begin July 9 and run through the second week of August, as a wide range of STEM/STEAM topics are available for three age groups.
- Click Here for the registration form.
- Click Here to download the booklet, which has more in-depth information about each program and also has a registration form.
- Click here for a scholarship packet. Please note; a limited number of scholarships are available.
- Click Here to learn about our Summer Art Camp.
- Click Here to learn about the Summer Rocks and Robotics program, which will be held at New Morning School.
Here are the weekly sessions offered:
Science Camps, Grades 2-6
The science camps are offered as either half-day or full-day programs. Half-day programs run from 9 a.m. to noon and cost $105 for one week; full-day programs run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and cost $190 per week. Field trips will also be offered during the weeks of July 9, July 23 and July 30 with a fee of $15 for each week.
July 9-13: STEAM Camp
July 16-20: Bugs and Other Critters (Invertebrates and Ecology)
July 23-27: LEGOs in Motion (Robotics and Machines)
July 30-Aug. 3: Super Sleuths (Forensic Science)
Aug. 6-10: Coding (LEGOs, OSMO and Kano)
Junior Explorer, Grades K-1 (Filled, no openings).
For each of the one-week camps, the fee is $95.
July 16-20: Preparing for Blast-Off (Filled, no openings).
July 30-Aug. 3: Slippery Slimy Science (Filled, no openings).
Discovery Days, Ages 3-6
The cost per week is $48.
- July 9-13: Giants of the Earth
- Color a Rainbow (Filled, no openings)
- Pet Parade (Filled, no openings)
(Filled, no openings)
- Transportation Station (Filled, no openings)
- Lions and Tigers and Giraffes
July 30-Aug. 3:
- Me, Me and More about Me
- Magic in the Kitchen
- Outer Space We Go! (Filled, no openings)
- Knights and Princesses
Note: Latchkey services are provided only for Junior Explorer and Science Camp participants (7:30 to 9 a.m., 3 to 6 p.m. at a rate of $5 per hour).