Awards of Financial Assistance for Kindergarten through 8th grade are based on need. We accept applications from those who have successfully completed the School-Year Scholarship Application and School & Student Services (SSS) By NAIS. Parents wishing to be considered for Financial Aid should follow the steps below.
- Complete and file a Parent Financial Statement (PFS) with School and Student Services (SSS).
- Complete and file your Federal Form 1040 for 2018. Upload your return, including W2s and all supporting schedules, to SSS.
- Complete and mail in the School-Year Scholarship Application.
- Turn in your signed Family Registration Form.
- Submit a letter and any supporting documentation if you feel that your current circumstances are not accurately reflected on the PFS (i.e., self or spouse recently unemployed, extended illness, etc.).
Summer Camp Scholarship and General Information
- Click Here to download a registration form, where full registration details are available. Please note; scholarships are available.
- Click Here to download the booklet, which has more in-depth information about each program.
- Click Here to download scholarship information for those seeking financial assistance for our summer camps. A limited number of scholarships are available on a first-come basis.